Feng Shui Consultation
I have been practicing Feng Shui for many years. I mostly practised flying stars Feng Shui, which take time factor into consideration as Feng Shui can change over time. Firstly I use Chinese compass to measure the direction (24 mountains) of your house, I will then give you an energy map of your house using numbers to represent the differeent energy within the house.
Based on the energy map, I will advise you the best space to sleep/eat/work. I will also advice where to place feng shui remedy objects such as windchime, bamboo plants, six metal coins, etc.
Colour application will be advised based on your Chinese astrological favourable colours for each member of the house.
Typically, I will submit a Feng Shui report with suggestion after each consultation
I starte with translating your birthday including birth hour into 5 elements and 12 Chinese astrological animals to form your Bazi chart. From this chart, I will be able to reveal the following information:
1. Who you are? What is your strength/weakness? What type of person you are?
2. Your passage in life: the different influences act upon your life at different time
3. Health: pin point potential health problems so that you can prevent serious illness
4. Career: when is the peak of your career? When you should lay low?
5. Love/Marriage: when will you get married? When will you meet your love one? Is he/she compatible with me? Breakdown in marriage, how to handle my life from then?
6. People around me in my life: children, friends, and co-workers
By having this consultation, you can take charge of your life, knowing when to invest, when to lay low, avoid rocky road, and doing the right thing at the right time in your life.